Thursday, August 29, 2013

Appreciate the People Around You.

It's easy to lose track of what's important in life. I'm doing my best to stay focused and grounded but being a young adult woman is kind of complicated. I think it might be time to finally get that massage I've been talking about.

My sofa arrived yesterday and I can't wait to share some photos of my new place!
But until then, here's a little photo update of my life as of late...


My nephew started kindergarten and my niece Mariah is officially a second grader! Time used to pass so slowly as a child but now the days are flying by. My little loves also started Pearland Texans football season. We have a little #56 Cushing and Co-Captain cheerleader on our hands.

My cousin Robert came to visit all the way from Los Angeles! We made sure to keep him busy with a trip to the lake house, bowling (I scored 91), downtown nightlife, Texans games and TopGolf Houston! (My furthest shot was 85 yards). I know my scores aren't outstanding or anything- I just want to keep record so I know what I need to beat next time :)

One thing I must remember is Laughter truly is the best medicine. After spending last Saturday with funny guys Dave Chappelle and Demetri Martin Oddball Comedy Fest I definitely see a great deal of comedy shows in my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment