Monday, August 19, 2013

Today I am Thankful...


“There are two ways to reach me: by way of kisses or by way of the imagination.
But there is a hierarchy: the kisses alone don't work.”
―Anaïs Nin
 
  1. Single gal Tip #1: Buy yourself flowers. They are so lovely to come home to <3
  2. My dad has been an incredible help with my new apartment.I don’t know what I’d do without him.
  3. Saturday morning mani/pedi. Tip #2: Pamper yourself regularly.
  4. Best friend sleepovers! I love when Amy comes to visit :)
  5. ACL preparations and schedule planning… less than 2 months!
  6. My papa turned 89 years old yesterday! So blessed to have this wonderful man in my life.
  7. All of my family taking a day trip to the Lake to celebrate and be together for his Birthday.
  8. Niagara Falls hotel booked! See you in September.
  9. Wearing dresses every day.
  10. Family bowling night this week! I love them :D
 

1 comment:

  1. I believe that buying yourself flowers is one of the most magical things for your soul.

    ReplyDelete