Friday, August 9, 2013

twenty things about me:


I posted this on instagram last night but felt the need to document it here too for safe keeping :)

1. My first name is Vilma
2. I'm half Costa Rican and have dual citizenship
3. when I was six I saw Santa Claus
4. I was also bullied at age six
5. I have been journaling since I was in fifth grade, it keeps me sane
6. I have only had one boyfriend
7. I miss being in love but won't settle for anything less
8. I have an uncontrollable desire to travel- it never sleeps
9. I don't know how to swim or ride a bike, yet
10. whiskey is my drink of choice
11. I love getting lost in a good book
12. the same goes for tv series: game of thrones and breaking bad are my favorites
13. I'm quiet and tend to keep to myself when really my mind is racing
14. I love flowers
15. and hand written letters
16. I'm allergic to cats
17. I can't walk five feet without my contacts
18. I'm open-minded and have done and seen it all, no judgment here
19. my niece Mariah saved my life
20. sometimes I think I care too deeply for everyone around me but then I remember it's my greatest passion.

1 comment: