Friday, December 4, 2015

5 Ways to Heal a Broken Heart


I recently went through my first major breakup in a really long time. I had forgotten how difficult it is, returning to the single life. No more late night pillow talk, weekend getaways or shoulder kisses. Man, do I love those shoulder kisses! The end of a relationship can sometimes feel like a piece of yourself has left along with your partner. And I guess that’s somewhat true. I’m not the same girl I was when I met him. But I’m a hell of a lot better than before.
So even though it’s painful and challenging, remember this process is proof we’re alive and growing! How lovely it is!

Here’s a little advice to help ease the pain:

Do you have any advice on healing? I would love to hear what got you through your toughest breakups 

No comments:

Post a Comment