My sweet Mariah turns 10 years old today! I will forever credit her with saving my life the day she was born. This girl has the biggest heart I have ever known. She’s always thinking of others and loves giving hugs!
I believe we can instill the value of living positively and making the best of what we already have by talking with our children honestly. By asking thoughtful questions we can encourage conversation and help them develop a healthy mindset. Also, I bet these answers will be pretty darn cute to look back on when she’s older.
- What five words best describe you? Pretty, Crazy, Lovable, Smart and Creative
- What do you love doing that makes you feel happiest? Being myself
- What do you know how to do that you can teach others? How to be a goof-ball
- What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you? I hit the ball
- What is the worst thing that ever happened to you? I got hit by the ball (she’s really into softball right now) haha
- What are you most grateful for? My family
Happiest Birthday my darling niece!
I am so proud of you and the lovely lady you are becoming.